Summer is the Perfect Time to Grow your Business
People often make the mistake of thinking that summer is a bad time for doing or growing business. In fact, summer is a great time to launch new campaigns, generate leads and attract new clients. While your competitors are kicking back and taking a break from business, this is a great chance to get out there and make things happen.In the interest of helping you take advantage of all the season has to offer, we made a list of 15 things that will make your business stronger by the time your competition is back from summer vacation:
- Review your website. Is it visually compelling? Is it clear what you are offering? What works? What doesn’t? How can you make your site better?
- Review your definition your target client: is it clear who you want to work with? Are there other groups who could benefit from your service or product?
- Cleaning isn’t just for Spring. Take advantage of the summer to clean up your database of clients and prospects. Make sure the people in your DB still work where you think they do.
- Create new templates for your outbound marketing campaigns. Summer is also an excellent time to A/B test new approaches to generating interest in your offerings.
- Attending a networking event, even if its virtual, is good for you and your business. This is a great chance to meet new people, explore new opportunities, and size up the competition.
- Follow up contacts you met at the event youattended. Ask them them questions regarding their business, with an emphasis on building connections rather than sales.
- Follow your potential clients on social media and subscribe to their newsletter There’s nothing more interesting for a potential client than a vendor who is truly interested in them.
- Comment on a blog post or social media post written by your potentialexisting
- Expand your own blog section to answer the FAQs which come up most from your target audience. Blogging about other topics is a good idea as well.
- Promote your blog posts on social media.
- Find a blog that speaks to your audience and leave a comment that demonstrates your expertise.
- Ask long-standing clients to write a reference letter, and put them on your website.
- While you’re at it, ask one of your clients if they know someone who could benefit from your services, and then ask them for an introduction.
- Follow up with your lost leads and ex-clients. Maybe things have changed and they’re ready to work with you.
- Prepare a new introduction speech. Practice it in front of a mirror. Would you want to buy from yourself?
Still thinking about summer vacation more than getting or converting new leads? No problem. At Mindy Supports, we’ll connect you with remote dedicated assistants who can tackle these tasks for you. All you need to do is buy your tickets, pack your bag, and relax.
February 13th, 2020 Mindy News Blog
Talk to our experts about your AI/ML projectContact us