The Pre-launch Phase
- We assign a dedicated project manager and quality assurance manager to each project. They are responsible for studying all of the instructions and information provided by the client and getting answers to any questions that may arise during the whole project.
Launching the Project
- Once the pre-launch processes have been completed, our Quality Manager, either by themselves or with the project manager, provides all the necessary information and conducts training for the internal/external team. After the training, we test the team’s knowledge of the project and ensure the instructions are understood correctly. The team starts working only after all of these steps have been completed.
Ensuring the Quality of the Work Done
- Every day our QA teams check the annotation quality. They check anywhere from 10% to 100% of the data annotation work, depending on the quality requirements and the QA phase. The quality team constantly supports the data annotators throughout the project, answering any questions and providing all the necessary information for all members of the project.
Improving Quality (If Needed)
- A semi-automated system helps us categorize our team into groups: bottom, middle, top performers. Based on their result, Quality manager set a different action plan for each of these groups. Usually, the plans include some common actions: visual monitoring, online monitoring, coaching, the mistakes observation.
Additional Ways We Ensure the Highest Quality
- We conduct calibration calls with all stakeholders of the quality control process, where we discuss and analyze all the smallest details of the tasks on the project. We ensure transparency and send weekly reports with quality indicators on the project or task. The report describes the challenges that cause quality problems and ways to fix them.